This page describes how the website www.fivebikes.it/en/ is managed, regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the EU 2016/679 Data Protection Regulations (hereinafter called “Regulations”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This policy is not valid for other websites, that can eventually be reached by our link, for which the Controller is not in any way liable.
The Data Controller is Five S.r.l. – Fabbrica Italiana Veicoli Elettrici (hereinafter called “Controller”), with headquarters in Via della Salute, 14 – 40138 Bologna – Italy.
The processing of your personal data linked to this website occurs in Italy, in the aforementioned Controller’s Headquarters and is managed by employees and partners authorized by the Controller himself.
PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASES
Your personal data will be subject of digital or manual processing for the following purposes:
- Evaluate a potential OEM production (by using the Form at this link https://www.fivebikes.it/en/production-third-parties/);
- Evaluate a potential collaboration as an agent of our products;
- Evaluate a potential collaboration as a dealer of our products;
- process any inquiry (by using the Form at this link https://www.fivebikes.it/en/contact-us/)-.
Processing legal bases is the potential pre-contract report.
Data disclosure is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
Moreover, prior your approval, your data may also be used for:
• send you commercial, promotional and/or advertising communications regarding our products and services. Marketing activities are carried out by: e-mail, SMS, traditional mail or phone, by you provided; legal basis of these activities is the explicit consent;
• share your data with third party companies of the Termal Group, which may send you own commercial, promotional and/or advertising communications by e-mail, SMS, traditional mail or phone, by you provided; legal basis of these activities is the explicit consent;
You have the right to revoke your content at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, but such revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The Controller will never collect any “particular” data according to the Regulations or information regarding your behavior during your browsing on the website.
Personal data and browsing data may be shared with our service providers, e.g. Website developer, technical and organizational partners, who carry out agreed services requested by the users, and other subjects, which may access the data on the basis of the applicable privacy law. Personal data coming from requests concerning informational material (information inquiries, answers to issues,…) or other communications are used only to pursue the requested services and may be shared with third party companies only if needed.
Generally, we do not share data outside the European Union. The eventual transfer of data outside the European Union will occur only towards subjects, which can guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data and/or towards countries, that competent Authorities consider adequate and have provided eligible collateral on data disclosure through the implementation of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal function, the informatic system and the software procedures, which run this website, acquire some personal data, which are usually transferred during the operation of the Internet communication protocols.
These information are not associated with identified users, but may be used, by their nature, to identify them throughout elaborations and association with third party company data.
Browsing data include IP addresses or domains of computers used by users, who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, time of the requests, the method used to submit the request to the server, size of the answer file, numeric code with the feedback received from the server (completed, error,…) and other benchmarks regarding user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website’s usage and to check its proper functioning. After that, they are immediately erased. Data may be used to ensure liability for computer crimes against the website.
User’s willingly supplied data
The optional, explicit and voluntary disclosure of e-mails to the addresses, which can be found on this website involves the data collection, necessary for operational, administrative, accounting and logistics management or to reply back to the requests.
OPTIONAL SUPPLY OF DATA
Aside from what already specified for browsing data, user is free to provide personal data to apply for services provided by the company. Without data provision, services may not be performed.
FIVE Srl processes your personal data mostly with the help of electronic instruments. The way the data are stored and by adopting appropriate and preventive safety measures, FIVE Srl minimizes destruction or loss risks, even unintentional, of data themselves, unauthorized access, not allowed or not-compliant data processing.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are stored for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they are collected, unless requirements resulting from law obligations. Personal data will be kept for 24 months starting from your request or your last useful contact. Once the storage period has expired, your personal data will be automatically deleted or anonymized.
No personal data should be provided by minors’ prior consent of their parents or guardians. Controller encourages parents and guardians to instruct minors on the proper use of personal data on Internet and is committed to not store or deliberately use minors’ personal data for any purpose, including their disclosure to third party companies.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
On the website you may find hyperlinks to other websites. The Controller is not in any way liable for the content of websites users may eventually access while browsing on its website. Therefore, any hyperlink to other websites is not to be considered as approved or its content liable accepted by the Controller, also in relation to the policy adopted for personal data processing and its use.
You may contact the Data Controller by writing to email@example.com , to exercise your rights as for the Regulations. In particular, you may:
- access your personal data, get evidence of purposes pursued by the Controller, type of data processed, subjects whom your data can be disclosed to, applicable storage period, existence of automated decision-making processes, profiling included and, if applicable, information regarding the logic involved, as well as relevance and potential implications for the user, if not already specified in this statement;
- ask for the rectification without delay of your incorrect personal data;
- ask for the erasure of your personal data, in the cases provided by law;
- ask for the restriction of processing your data or the opposition to, when allowed by law relevant to the specific case.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The Controller uses session Cookies or permanent Cookies:
– Session Cookies record browsing data, such as visited websites and used options. When the current session ends, Cookies are deleted.
– Permanent Cookies allow to identify users also during later visits on the website.
By surfing on this website, the Controller may use these Cookies:
TECHNICAL COOKIES – Necessary
Technical Cookies are necessary for proper browsing functioning and guarantee the normal and safe surfing of the website. These Cookies are both session and permanent Cookies. If absent, the website or part of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used regardless user’s preferences. Cookies period is strictly limited to the work session or may last longer to register visitor’s choices. By disabling technical Cookies, the proper user experience and web browsing may be compromised.
ANALYTICS COOKIES – Preference and statistical
Analytics Cookies are used to collect information on the users accessing the website and how these users visit the website itself. These Cookies are either first- or third-party Cookies and check the system and improve the service provided by the website (performance Cookies).
Preference Cookies allow the website to store data, which affect its conduct or appearance, such as preferred language or location.
Statistical Cookies help the Controller to collect and send information anonymously.
Only if the user gives consent, the website can install these types of Cookies. By disabling these Cookies, no crucial function may be compromised.
Marketing Cookies are used to track down how users visit the Website and to collect a series of selected criteria (e.g. taste, habits, choices,…), in order to deliver product recommendations, advertisement messages and personalized content to the users based on their preferences.
Only if the user gives consent, the Website will install these Cookies to allow the user to browse with all the functionalities. Without consent, these Cookies will be blocked.
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
A list of cookies used on this website is stated on a banner, where the user may select which type of Cookies, apart from Technical Cookies, can be installed.
PARTIAL OR TOTAL COOKIES DESELECTION
By partially or totally disabling technical Cookies, the proper user experience and web browsing may be compromised.
By disabling Third Party Cookies, Analytics and/or Marketing Cookies, no crucial function may be compromised.
You may select your preferences regarding Cookies by clicking on the banner or on the
This setting can be customized specifically for each website and web applications. Best browsers let indeed select different settings for own Cookies and Third Party Cookies.
Below are indicated the procedures to disable Cookies on few browsers:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- In Clear browsing data select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range from the list.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to Blocked, turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Click the menu button and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, select the Custom radio button.
- Check Cookies and use the drop-down menu to select the types of cookies you wish to block.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacytab, and under Settings select Advanced and choose whether you want to accept, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies.
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under Accept cookies, select the option Never.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Controller uses also some social media to promote events and company services, to collect comments and suggestions based on users experience and to reply back to inquiries.
Below are indicated social accounts and instant messaging services used:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFp5BqUJOZgQRU03YxEjlg
Social accounts are processed by Controller’s associates appointed as authorized people for the processing and/or responsible for the processing in accordance with art. 13 of the EU 2016/679 Data Protection Regulations.
The processing of personal data follows the policy in use on the platforms. Personal or sensitive data included in public comments or posts within the Controller’s social media channels may be removed Any data that is shared by users via private messages sent directly to the managers of the individual channels will be processed in compliance with the applicable personal data protection legislation and in line with the information notice on the Controller’ website.